he next generation of Micro Roni is here! We improved our past generation models into the ultimate conversion kit. It’s Micro Roni Generation 4, and we call it Micro Conversion Kit, or simply MCK.
This Micro Conversion Kit fits multiple handgun models, into one platform, and helps convert your pistol into the ultimate Smith & Wesson submachine gun.
It is significantly improved from previous generations of the Micro Roni Stabilizer.
This Micro Conversion Kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Smith & Wesson handguns. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body. The extended stabilizer, which now comes standard, enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro® strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK comes in two versions, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock).
Not compatible with Safety M&P Models
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Allows for quicker assembly-disassembly
- Perfect for safe action
- Fits multiple handgun models
- Easy concealment and carry
- Perfect for law enforcement
- Width: 2.48
- Height: 5.70
- Length: 13.70
What is included in the Advanced Upgrade Kit:
- Polymer-pair side rail thumb rests (MCKTHR)
- Push button sling swivel
- One point sling
- Flashlight that fits MCK & Micro Roni 17 / 19 chassis (MCKFL)
- Polymer flip-up sights
The MCK for 1st generation M&Ps uses the same body and charging handle as the M&P 2.0 MCK. Because of this, your MCK for a first generation MCK will still say “2.0” on the inside of the ejection port and on the charging handle. This is normal and your 1st generation M&P will still fit inside the unit securely as expected