Introducing 2 new MCK for the very popular Canik TP9 & METE model handguns. The Canik TP9 & METE series of handguns are synonymous with reliability, self-defense and “bang for your buck” features– making them a great match for the MCKGEN2 family.
Designed on the Gen2 platform, the MCKCANIK & MCKCANIKE will also feature an improved frame-lock and spring that makes assembly/ disassembly easier and faster.
MCKCANIK is compatible with TP9SF, TP9SAMOD2, TP9SFT, TP9SFX, METE SFT & METE SFX
MCKCANIKE is compatible with TP9 ELITE SC, TP9 SF ELITE, TP9 ELITE COMBAT & TP9 ELITE COMBAT EXECUTIVE
With the worldwide popularity of the Canik line of handguns we are confident that this new addition to our MCK family will be a huge hit within the firearms community.
The extended stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. We are the exclusive licensee of the SB tactical stabilizer brace for the handgun conversion kits
8 Advantages over the first gen MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.