The new MCK34/41GEN2 is here! The MCK family has expanded to tackle the Glock Competition line. The World Famous MCK is now available for the Glock 34, 35 and 41. Get ready to have some serious fun.
**If you have a Glock 41 (.45 ACP model), Please use the provided MCK Mag Adaptor for .45 ACP Glock mags to fit correctly in the front magazine holder.
All of the advantages of the MCK for your Glock 34, 35, and 41:
- Comes standard with the aluminum top picatinny rail.
- Equipped with the MCKGEN2 Stabilizer, allowing firing while folded and locked.
- Rear door extends an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
- Accommodates suppressor height sights up to 1.1”
- Suppressor friendly accommodating suppressors up to 1.38” diameter.
- Features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
- Compatible with our MCK Brass Catcher
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go.
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability.
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb rests,laser.
- Ambidextrous charging handle for fast and easy handling.
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly.
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use.